California CPR/AED/First Aid Class
This American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED course will show you what you need to know to help those in need of basic, emergency medical attention, even if you have limited or no medical training.
In addition to teaching you valuable skills that could save a life, the online portion of the class also counts for 4 hours of continuing education for BSIS-licensed security guards and proprietary security officers (PSO’s).
Note: If you’d also like to get the AHA Heartsaver card, you will need additional in-person training at the Valley Guard Training facility in Van Nuys, California. Please contact us if you have any questions or for more information.
This online course covers:
- First aid basics,
- Injury and medical emergency response techniques,
- Adult CPR and AED administration,
- Adult choking,
- Child CPR and AED,
- Infant CPR,
- Child and infant choking
Successful completion of the full AHA Heartsaver certification requires you to complete three training segments:
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED online training (i.e. this course).
- Hands-on skills practice session with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor within 60 days.
- Hands-on skills test with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor within 60 days.
Parts 2 and 3 are sold separately from this online course for $30. They must be finished within 60 days of completing our online class and they must be completed at the Valley Guard Training facility in Van Nuys, California.
After successful completion of all three parts, you’ll receive a course completion card valid for two years.